Santa Claus Websites-
Check out the new Santa websites! All of our new sites are mobile friendly, multi-platform friendly
and because of that Google friendly.
My wife Lori and I develop a very limited number of websites for Santa’s every year.
We have just completed for Santa Bob in the Southern California area…
and Santa Randy in the New Hampshire…
I have spent the last 20 years as an Internet Marketing coach and professional speaker. This short video will help you get the most out of your website and Internet marketing…
In my view there are 4 “musts” for a Santa website:
1. It must appear near the top of Google on your “keywords”
2. It must represent you well. It must attract customers
3. It must be affordable
4. It must be easy for a “non-techie” to update/maintain
I have spent the last 20 years as an Internet marketing consultant and speaker and Lori has spent the last 10 years developing websites for small business owners.
We are both very good at what we do. You can see examples of Lori’s website design and development skills:
and many more sites she has developed for me & others…
You can see examples of my work as an Internet marketer on Google. Simply click the links to the Google searches below and see where my SantaEd.com website shows up:
and of course many dozens more…
Lori & I will develop an affordable website that represents you well, is easy to update and maintain and is “optimized” to achieve top Google rankings on your most important keywords.
There are a couple caveats:
- You will need to write, or have someone write, the content for the website, your bio, what you do, the area you serve, etc. I will guide you with what is needed but you must provide it.
- There is no guarantee of top Google rankings on all of your keywords.
The cost (investment) is $1,250. $750 initial deposit and $500 when the site is complete.
If you are interested please email or call me right away. Call 424-343-9555